- Open a file by short tapping it. A preview of the file will be displayed (if possible). Additionally, you have various file options available:
Note! Do not use the % character in the filename. Problems can arise with some Android devices if the following options are used.
The following options are available here:
|Open in: Here you can open the selected file in another app (see section Edit file in another app).|
|Move/Copy: You can copy or move the file to another directory or folder (see section Move or copy files).|
|Printing: Print files saved locally on your device or in the Home Drive (see section Printing).|
|Menu: Tap on the menu to find further file options:|
- Start Project: You can start a project to share the file with other users (see section Sharing files in virtual data rooms).
- Send e-mail: You can send files from your Workplace app via e-mail (see section Sending files via e-mail).
- Create link: You can create a link to share the file with other users (see section Create link).
- ZIP: This option allows you to create a ZIP file (see section Exporting files in ZIP or PDF format).
- Export to PDF: Here you can export files into the PDF format (see section Exporting files in ZIP or PDF format).
- Search in PDF: There is a search function available within .pdf files (see section Searching in PDFs).
- Favorite/Unfavorit: You can add the file to your Favorites or remove it from favorites (see section Favorites).
- Rename: Here you can rename the file.
- Delete: Here you can delete the selected file.