- Open a file by short tapping it.
- If you want to move/copy more than one file at once, tap instead on the file format icon of the desired file (lower arrow in right illus.).
- Then tap on the Move/Copy button (upper arrow in right illus.).
Open the file preview (left), Select multiple files (right)
- You can load the selected file(s) directly into the Download folder on your Android device. To do so, tap on Quick download (arrow in left illus.).
Use Quick download (left), downloaded files in the download folder on the Android device (right)
- To select a different location to save your file to, tap instead on Browse (illus., left).
- Then navigate to your preferred directory, drive or folder (illus., left and right).
as a different location to save to, select directory (left), Home Drive (for example) (right)
- If necessary, create a new folder by tapping on the plus button at the top right of the screen (arrow in left illus.).
- Enter a name for the new folder (arrow in right illus.).
Create new folder
- Select the new folder (arrow in left illus.).
- Then tap on Move or Copy, depending on whether you want to move or copy the selected file(s) (arrows in right illus.).
Select the location to save to (left), move or copy to the folder (right)