- Long tap on a folder and keep your finger on the folder for a moment. Then tap on the menu in the upper right of the display (arrow in left illus.). Now you have the following options:
- Zip: Tap on ZIP to create a ZIP file for the selected folder.
- Rename: Tap on Rename and enter the new folder name. Confirm with Finish (arrow in right illus.).
- Delete: Tap on Delete. The selected folder will then be deleted.
- Unzip: Tap on Unzip, to unzip a .zip file (arrow in left illus.). A new folder will be created using the same filenames in the .unzip format (arrow in right illus.). This folder contains your unzipped files.
Note! When zipping folders, please note that the entire path must not be longer than 255 characters.