- Smart Filing enables several users to work on files stored on the company server (Home Drive) at the same time and to track changes.
- Open the file that you want to work on in another app by choosing Open in. Once you have finished working on it, save it again in the Workplace app (see section Edit file in another app).
- You can now copy the file back to your company server. To do so open the Workplace app and tap on Phone→ Download.
- Select the file (lower arrow in left illus.) and then tap the Copy/Move button (upper arrow in left illus.).
- Next, tap Save back (Illus., right). The file will once again be stored at its original storage location in the Home Drive directory.
select file and save back
- A new version of the file is created with the same file name (arrow in left illus.).
- Open the file to display the different versions (arrow in right illus.).
select file and show different versions
- To do so, tap below on the right, on the process button (arrow in left illus.).
Display all versions (left), save a copy or delete version (right)
- If you want to edit an older version, tap on it and create a copy using Save copy (arrow in right llus.).
- The copy is then included in the destination folder and can be edited.
- If you wish to delete an older version, tap o Delete version (Illus., right).