- In the shop on our website, select how many users you want to use Cortado MDM and then complete your subscription.
- You will then receive a welcome email from Cortado.
- Register with Cortado MDM by clicking on the link in the welcome email.
- Then set a password for your administrator account.
After you successfully registration you will receive a confirmation email from Cortado. You will also find a link there to the Cortado management console. Save the link in your browser.
Note! If you enter your password incorrectly five times within one hour, your Cortado account will automatically be blocked. You will then receive an email with instructions on how to reactivate your account.
Change your password
- Once you have logged in, you can change your password under Account→ Change Password.
- To do this, you need to enter your old password once and the new one twice.
- If you forget your password, you can use the corresponding button on the login page of the management console to reset it.
- You will receive an email. Follow the instructions in the email to create a new password.