The Cortado server offers you the option to deploy additional administrators with differing rights. As well as the CortadoService account, which has all rights, you can create other admin accounts that can only make changes in certain areas (e.g. in user management, or in the apps). In addition, an admin account can be created that has reading rights only.
Available admin roles
In addition to the Cortado Server admin account (i.e. the CortadoService account you used for the installation), you can set up the following admin roles:
For a detailed overview of the rights of individual admin types, refer to the section Assignment of rights for role-based administration.
Setting up Admin roles
- Select Control Panel→ Global Settings→ Admin Roles→ Add, to add another Admin role.
- Select the desired Admin role.
- Now you can select a user from the Active Directory, by entering either the email, the UPN, the Display name or the samAccountName (upper arrow in illus). You can add any user, regardless of whether they have Admin rights in the AD.
- Then click on Search (lower arrow in illus.).
- Then select the user and click on Import.
- You will then find the newly added administrator under Global Settings→ Admin Roles in the overview.