With Device Enrollment and when using DEP devices the Cortado app will be pushed onto the users’ devices automatically.
If, on the other hand, the users have used User Enrollment to embed the devices in the Cortado server, you then have to distribute the Cortado Workplace app to the users.
- Create a VPP account for this, as described in Apple VPP apps and add the Cortado Workplace app to the Apple Business Manager. Take care here that in the VPP account, User assigned must be selected as the Assignment type.
- Then assign the Cortado Workplace app to the users.
- Add the Cortado Workplace app to the Management console as described in the Add and manage Android apps section.
- Then select the app in the left column under Apps & Docs and click Configure under Details.
- In the Managed Configurations tab, enter the Server URL of the Cortado server and a variable for the Logon name.
Then assign the app to the users/groups/devices as described in the section Assigning Apps.