You have the option to push files in PDF, iPub and iBooks format directly to the MDM managed iOS devices of your users.
- Select in the management console Control Panel→ Apps & Docs.
- There click on the plus button (left arrow in illus.) and then on iOS (right arrow in illus.).
- Then click on Document (arrow in illus.).
- Then click on Select Document and select the desired file.
- Assign a name under which the file will be displayed in the management console.
- Optionally, enter a Description, Author, Title or Version for the file.
- Then click on OK.
- The file is now located in the left column under Apps & Docs.
- Select the documents, that you want to assign to the users or to the group templates.
Note! You can also assign the Documents under Control Panel→ Users or Group Templates.
- Users can locate the documents in the iBooks app on their iOS devices, in the My Books tab (arrow in left illus.).