You can update a Managed app once it is available in the app store. To do so, simply re-enroll the app to the assigned users. The buttons Rollout on assigned users or Rollout on failed users (in case the first attempt fails) are provided for this (arrows in illus.).
- Once a new version of an imported Managed app is available, you can update the app.
- To do so, select the appropriate app and click on Edit.
- Upload the file and then, enroll this app to the assigned users.
To apply changes made in the Google Play Store (e.g. a new version) in the Management Console, select theAndroid Enterprise VPP account under Control Panel→ Apps & Docs→ VPP Accounts (left arrow in illus.).
- Then click on Refresh (right arrow in illus.).
- Select the app in the left column and, under Details, click on Rollout on assigned users (and, if required, on Rollout on failed users), to push the new version of the app on to the users’ devices.