iOS and Android Enterprise
- In the management console, under Control Panel→ Devices, select the device on which you wish to activate the screen lock (left arrow in illus.).
- Then click on Lock Screen (right arrow in illus.).
Additionally, on iOS devices, a message can be left that will appear on the lock screen on the device.
The screen will be locked and can only be unlocked again with the device password.
Note! This option is not available for devices that have been embedded via User Enrollment.
- In the Management Console under Control Panel→ Devices, select the macOS device on which you wish to activate the screen lock.
- Then click on Lock Screen (arrow in illus.).
- In the next step, you set a PIN that will be used to unlock the device again.
Share the PIN with the user. Then the user will need to enter this PIN on his device to unlock it.