Create Certificate profile for Cortado MDM
Using this profile, client certificates can be automatically downloaded to the users’ mobile devices. These certificates can be used for authentication on the Wi-Fi network or on the exchange server. Using these profiles, the users’ mobile devices can automatically Exchange or Wi-Fi profiles.
- Select Certificate as the profile that you want to add. The following dialog will open.
Make the following settings:
- Profile name: Enter the name of the profile.
- Display name: Enter the name of the profile, as you want it displayed to the users.
- Use single certificate: Select this option to assign the selected certificate to all users of this profile. In this instance, all users get the same certificate. So you can, for example, distribute an Exchange server’s self-signed root certificate.
- Use Password: If you are using a password protected client certificate, i.e. .pfx file with a private key, enter it here.
You’ll find out here how to distribute the new profile (see section Assigning profiles).