If you are a user from outside the business, and are being invited to a project, you will receive an e-mail. If you want to gain access to the project’s shared files, you must firstly be registered.
- In the e-mail, click on Join.
- You will be taken to the Cortado Sharing Centers website.
Note! The login link will function once only. If you don’t register when you first gain access, the link becomes invalid. In this case, request a new link from the person who sent the e-mail. If you did initially successfully register, you can still use the link at a later time to regain access your project.
- Enter a password and then click on Login.
- Place a bookmark for this website in your browser.
- You now have access to the shared project.