Depending on whether your administrator has allowed you access, you will find the following drives or directories here.
- Favorites: Here you can find the files and folders you have marked as favorites. To mark files and folders as favorites, click in a directory (e. g. Home Drive) on the star icon next to the name.
- Home Drive: Here you have access to your company drives (e.g.: Sales, Marketing, W)
- SharePoint: You can access your SharePoint drive via the Cortado app. Load your SharePoint access codes in the User Self Service Portal beforehand (see the section Setup SharePoint access).
- Projects: Create new projects to share files with other users. You can then invite users from inside and outside the company to your projects (see section Sharing files in virtual data rooms).
- By clicking on a drive, you can access your stored files and folders.
- By clicking on a folder you can navigate to any existing subfolders or files.
- Click on the folder or drive (arrow in illus.) if you want to go to another level in the folder tree.