- Open the link to the User Self Service Portal on your (mobile) device that you received from your administrator via e-mail.
- When first selecting the link, a security warning reporting problems concerning the security certificate may appear. Ignore this notification and tap continue. You can download the missing certificate later.
- Log in with your username or e-mail address and domain password:
- Depending on the settings made by your administrator, when logging in for the first time you will be asked to change your Cortado app password. Continue as described in Cortado Password.
The following options are now available (depending on the device):
- First Steps Wizard: Follow the steps outlined to install and configure the Cortado app on your device. Please find further informaition for iOS and Android devices.
- Apps: This is where your administrator provides you with apps available to install on your device (see section Apps).
- Intranet Apps: This option is no longer available.
- SharePoint Drives: If your administrator has enabled this option for you, you can set up SharePoint here and then use it later in the Cortado app or in the web app (see section SharePoint Drives).
- Setup: Here you can find the security certificate and the configuration file for your Cortado app, depending on your device. Here you will also have the opportunity to change your password for the Cortado app, locate lost or stolen devices, and if necessary partially or fully delete the contents of the mobile device (see section Setup).