As image or video file
- Open a directory by tapping on it briefly.
- Tap on the plus button (lower arrow in right illus.).
- Choose an image or video from your Photos app and upload it to Cortado app (Select Image or Video, upper arrow in illus.).
Select or capture image or video
- Or Take an image or video using your iOS device and upload it to Cortado app (Capture Image or Video, lower arrow in illus.).
- You will then find the image and video files in the previously selected folder.
Scan to PDF
- Select the option Scan to PDF in the lower left of the display.
Add Scan to PDF
- Take a picture (e. g. from a document) using the camera of your iOS device.
- Tap on Use Photo, to save the photo as PDF in the local directory of the Cortado app (iPad/iPhone/iPod touch).
- If you want to dismiss the current photo and take a new one, tap on Retake.
- You will then find the PDF file in the local directory of the Cortado app (see section iPad/iPhone/iPod touch).