Tap on the Select button (arrow in left illus.) or on Select (arrow in right illus.).
- Next, select the file(s) you want to move or copy.
- Then tap the Copy/Move button (arrow in illus.).
- Select the storage location.
- If you want to copy/move (download) files to your iOS device from your company drive (Home Drive), you can either select the quick Download to the local directory (iPad/iPhone/iPod touch) (upper arrow in illus.) or browse all the directories for a storage location (lower arrow in illus.).
- If, on the other hand, you want to copy/move (upload) files from your iOS device (iPad/iPhone/iPod touch) to your company drive, you can prompt a quick upload with Home Drive→ upload (upper arrow in illus.) or browse all the directories for a storage location (lower arrow in illus.).
- Then tap on Copy or Move.
- The upload folder is located in the Home Drive directory (arrow in illus.).