You can create a link to the file and then send this link to another user. This is a public link that can be opened by any recipient.
- Open a file by short tapping it.
- Use the button for further options and then select Create link (see section File options).
- Specify how long you want the link to remain valid for (maximum: 30 days) (upper arrow in illus.).
- Then tap on Create Link (lower arrow in illus.).
- Now choose Copy, if you want to copy the link to the clipboard.
- Or select a different app (like Message, Mail, AirDrop), to share the link this way.