You have the option of exporting files to other apps. That allows you to easily save a copy of a file in another app, without having to leave the Cortado app.
- Open a file by short tapping it.
- Then tap on the button for further options and following that, on Export (see section File options).
- Tap on Browse.
- Select an other app or an other storage location (example in illus.). Then tap on Add.
Note! Only apps/storage locations that support this feature will be displayed.
- A copy of the file will be stored in the selected app.
- Open the other app to continue using the file (example in illus.).
Note! There is only ever a copy of the file saved in the other app. The original remains in the location from which it came, in the Cortado app or on the company server.