Long tap on a folder to display the following options:
- Cut: Cut out the folder to replace it in another location.
- Copy: Copy the folder to the clipboard.
- Paste: If there is a file/folder on the clipboard already, you can paste it here.
- Zip: Tap on ZIP to create a ZIP file for the selected folder.
- Rename: Tap on Rename and enter the new folder name. Confirm with Finish.
- Unzip: Tap on Unzip, to unzip a .zip file.
Note! When zipping folders, please note that the entire path must not be longer than 255 characters.
- A new folder will be created using the same filenames in the .unzip format. This folder contains your unzipped files.
The same options are also available if you select a folder beforehand. Tap on Select (iPad, upper arrow in illus.) or the select button (iPod Touch/iPhone, lower arrow in illus) and tap on one or more folders.
Open another menu to the right of the folder name (arrow in illus). The following options are available here:
- Create project: Tap on the Share button to create a new project. Now you can share the folder with other participants (see section Sharing files in virtual data rooms).
- Copy/move to an other storage location: Tap on the Copy/Move button. Then select a directory and copy or move the selected folders to it.
- Delete: Tap on the Delete button to delete the selected folder.