Smart Filing allows multiple users to edit files simultaneously and track the changes.
- As soon as you have restored your file, as described in the section Restoring files, a new version of the file is created in the Cortado app.
- If, in the meantime, another user has also edited the same file, an additional version of the file will be created.
- If you open the file in your corporate directory, you can display all existing versions.
- To do so, tap below on the right, on the clock button (arrow in illus.).
- If you want to edit an older version, tap on it and create a copy using Save copy at the bottom left.
- The copy is then included in the destination folder and can be edited.
- If you wish to delete an older version, tap o Delete version at the bottom right.